"There's somethin' happenin' here....what it is ain't exactly clear..."
Thursday, August 10, 2006
New words
My boy has learned how to say Coach K...so I had to balance yin and yang and teach him how to say "Roy."
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
ALL, PLEASE NOTE: Beth has not bothered to share with anyone that since his 3-night stay at my house, Daniel now recognizes my voice on the telephone and we are now able to have our very own long-distance conversations!!! We sing together and he jabbers then while he listens to me he says, "yeah...yeah...uh-huh...yeah...OFF? (can I turn off the phone now?)...Bye-bye!" It may seem silly, but I LOVE IT!!!
1 comment:
ALL, PLEASE NOTE: Beth has not bothered to share with anyone that since his 3-night stay at my house, Daniel now recognizes my voice on the telephone and we are now able to have our very own long-distance conversations!!! We sing together and he jabbers then while he listens to me he says, "yeah...yeah...uh-huh...yeah...OFF? (can I turn off the phone now?)...Bye-bye!"
It may seem silly, but I LOVE IT!!!
YA YA!
Post a Comment