Been playing around here...trying to change a few settings, refresh a few things. I've been stuck in a blog rut and want to try and change things up. The people that complained about the dark background and light lettering no longer read here - one has gone on to glory and the other keeps up with me on Facebook so I'm going dark again. The way I like it. My blog, my rules.
I also finally figured out how to add a pic to my title up top, which is a monumental achievement for this computer-challenged girl. I'm a geek, but not that kind of geek. I kind of like the date stamp on my pic too...it takes me right back to the fun time we had at the beach this year, a year that in so many ways has not been a great one.
This bookworm can't go too long without posting about books so sorry if you thought you were getting a reprieve! I just finished this, which I read in 3 days, could not put down, and highly recommend, and this. Took much longer and in some parts was a bit dry for my taste, but well worth the read anyway. I came out enlightened, and even more disappointed in my government than before.
I'm starting to read this. It's too early to say whether I like it or not, but after reading War is a Racket, I'm intrigued to say the least by Smedley Butler. He sounds like a guy who would have bucked the rules if they needed bucking, which would make him my kind of guy.
I'll try to be better about posting here. Honest.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment