Thursday, March 20, 2008

Funk

Have been in a bit of a funk, blog- and otherwise.

I'm not really sure why. Spring is coming, my favorite time of the year. Jesus has actually been working this week and actually making some money. I'm on vacation next weekend (3/28-29) from work. Daniel has been fine, nothing more than the occasional 3yo stuff. March Madness is upon us. Our anniversary #6 is this Sunday. I'm working out regularly again, and losing some weight and gaining some muscle. We have a great church family that we are all really starting to bond with.

But here it is, the funk. Maybe it's the grays I see in increasing numbers every AM when I look in the mirror (it really is getting bad). Maybe it's constantly having the immigration crap present. Maybe it's that I'd really rather be a stay-at-home mom (which, 5 days a week, I am anyway). Maybe it's that I'm worried about my brother in USMC boot camp. That's going to get worse before it gets better. Maybe I just need a break from work!

Maybe, if this keeps up much longer, it's time to up the Zoloft.

I haven't uploaded pictures since I don't know when. We've been taking them, just forgetting to upload them.

On a completely unrelated note, we watched "Hotel Rwanda" Tuesday. REALLY good movie. Paul Rusesebagina really is a hero. I'm ready for a funny movie. I think "Borat" is coming up in the queue shortly. (We tried "Finding Neverland" but just couldn't get into it.)

No comments: