This is going to sound like a really dumb question. But we have had a blog for over 2 years now and don't know how to post a link to something without pasting the entire link within the text. Like instead of posting www.lordoftherings.net, how do we just put click here to visit one of BethAnn's favorite sites?
Thanks in advance for any help. I don't mean to sound like a techno idiot. But maybe I am. And that's ok. Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it...:)
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey--
When you are using blogger there is a little button at the top of the box you are typing in (where the bold, italic, color and picture buttons are) it is a little link--grey links on a chain. Hilight the text you want to click on for the link and press that button. It will pop up a window and that is where you type in the address. Once you hit OK whatever text you selected will show up underlined when you post.
PS check out my blog to win a $10 gas card. You just have to give me advice on how to get my little man to sleep at night!
-Covey
Post a Comment