Wednesday, June 06, 2007

In Honor of Trash Day




...which is Friday in our neck of the woods. Already my boy is helping around the house!! :)

2 comments:

askewheels said...

Beth (Ann) how fun to find you and catch up on your life! It looks like you are doing well. I looked back and saw that you are a women's health nurse. I worked in l and d for five years. Now I am mostly home with natalie (who is 2 and 4 months), training to be a lactation consultant and doing a little bit of work through a program called babynet (I provide educational council to pregnant women). Anyway, good to catch up with you. Where do you live?

Brad said...

Good pics! And I see that you've been stalked by Jenny Troutman Hite --- I've been visited by both her and Leigh Gregory Askew. :O hahaha, jk, :) Glad D could help with the housework! (still waiting on a pic of the whole fam, BA!! ;) )